Looking at the calendar and I see that Leading Moms in Business will end in a 6 1/2 weeks. It is so great to read the support of those I have met online. I was asked a few months ago if you can develop relationships online – the answer is YES! Yes, you can.
I have one client that I have spoke with at least monthly on the phone, I have another client that we have never “TALK”ed on the phone but we can effectively exchange emails back and forth and understand what each is saying. I have realized that sometimes it is not easy to communicate what you want to say through an email but it does work between the right people.
Top 5 resources Staci is using:
- Google – Gmail for emailing, Google Docs for Files, and Picasa for Pictures
- Skype – with Pamela for Skype with wireless headset
- Fast Dell computer
- Business Coach, Erica Rueschhoff
- ME! – my energy, attitude, knowledge and personality to keep moving forward
“GOTTA Have It” for my business:
- OpenOffice.org/Google Docs – creating documents
- Market Samurai – finding keywords, checking on competitors
- Ninja Affiliate Plugin – connecting my affiliate links to my keywords used on my website
- Gravity Forms – Really helps to add more to your website
- StudioPress WordPress.org Themes – Love everything they offer
What are your must have resources/GOTTA HAVE It’s? Add a comment below.
Getting closer to hotter – which each click! THANK YOU!!
July 3, 2010
Diana Walker says Staci Jansma is one Phenomenal Lady! – She has helped me so much in my business, she is very proactive and I love that she will make suggestions, and also help me learn and understand what she is doing. Her support, knowledge, professionalism, and enthusiasm are absolutely exceptional. I would not be where I am without Staci’s assistance this past year and I am grateful to have found her! Staci deserves gigantic success and I know she is a shining star! Diana Walker