Hello! I’m Staci
Highly organized project manager who loves providing excellent customer service. Ensure projects flow smoothly both by working directly with clients and by providing behind-the-scenes organization.
May 2022 - Present
Philadelphia, PA | Worked Remotely
Senior Digital Project Manager
May 2022 — Present
February 2022 - May 2022
Seattle, WA | Worked Remotely
Senior Project Manager
February 2022 — May 2022
- Effectively manages over 15 monthly retainer client’s timelines and budgets within a sprint release candidate delivery
- Managing account and project needs for the overall relationship between the agency and clients, including supervising communications and invoicing
- Provides support for successful resolution of all client requests within a timely, proactive and professional manner
- Establishing a program of proactive strategic client engagement to include new opportunities for design, developments, and overall account expansion for E-commerce platforms of WordPress CMS with WooCommerce or Magento, or Shopify
- Keeping up-to-date record of client inquiries, meeting notes and seeking answers from the team when applicable
- Supervises Assistant Project Manager to provide recommendations and suggestions on managing client relationships
- Conducts 1:1s with team members to understand their role and responsibility during onboarding and identify ways we can improve our current processes
- Developing onboarding documentation, as well as creating processes and procedures for the team to follow and help with clarity and consistent in how we do our day-to-day work, including Time Tracking and Task Management
- Creation of templates for project managers to use: Kickoff Deck, Project Timeline, and RASCI Matrix
May 2014 - February 2022
McLean, VA | Worked Remotely
Senior Account & Project Manager
January 2021 — February 2022
January 2016 — December 2020
- Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals to ensure we are being efficient with our time, within budget and to our company standards.
- Liaise with clients to identify and define requirements, scope and objectives.
- Make sure that clients’ needs are met as projects evolve.
- Help prepare budgets, proposals and statement of works to met client’s overall project requirements.
- Analyze risks and opportunities.
- Provides weekly report updates to clients of what was completed, what is upcoming for deadlines and meetings.
- Handles communication between the client project team and Yoko Co internal project team.
- Use tools to monitor working hours, plans and expenditures.
- Conducts on-demand training when needed for clients to tackle updates within their WordPress website.
- Plays an integral production leadership role within the Yoko Co organization.
- With the continuation of Project Coordinator requirements listed below.
August 2014 — January 2016
- Coordinate project management activities, resources, online tools and information.
- Break projects into phases/sprints and set timeframes.
- Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management.
- Oversee project procurement management.
- Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise.
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to internal project team, as well as the client’s project team.
- Work with project team to eliminate blockers.
- Issue all appropriate legal paperwork (Statement of Work, Master Service Agreement, etc.).
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports.
- Ensure standards and requirements are met through conducting quality assurance tests.
- Ensuring projects and campaigns stay on time and don’t lose focus of their end goals.
- Setting up and overseeing procedures for Yoko Co and managing the team’s communication, to ensure client work is handled quickly.
- Establishing a knowledge base for the Yoko Co team provided through SOPs and training resources so that all work is done with the highest quality—and gets results.
Executive Administrative Assistant
May 2014 — August 2014
- Coordinate daily calendars of President & CEO.
- Plan appointments and schedule events accordingly.
- Act as the point of contact between team members and clients.
- Undertake the tasks of receiving calls, take messages and routing correspondence.
- Handle requests and queries appropriately.
- Manage phone calls and emails.
- Respond promptly to email queries.
- Create recap emails based upon what was said in conversations for a post-meeting recap report.
- Facilitate internal communication.
- Responsible for helping to manage the team’s communication and infrastructure including various platforms used by the team.
- Review and recommend changes to our company policies.
- By being part of a small team, also assisting with other tasks, as needed.
April 2009 to June 2014
Creative Virtual Spark, LLC
Cedar Rapids, IA | Worked Remotely
April 2009 — June 2014
- Respond to emails and phone calls from clients.
- Schedule meetings with clients as needed.
- Self-taught WordPress Expert from customizing the look and feel of the website, to adding in plugins for additional functionality and capabilities.
- Assist clients in all areas of their business from Website Design, Graphic Design, Social Media Setup and Management, Shopping Cart Setup, Administrative Tasks, PowerPoint Presentations, Submit Articles, Press Releases and more to drive traffic to where client needs it.
- Provided technical expertise in specialized areas for clients, so they can keep their business moving forward through their passion and leave the rest to me to worry about.
August 2004 - June 2009
Sioux Falls, SD
Certified Pharmacy Technician & Delayed Order Team Member for Provider Services
May 2008—June 2009
- Review the current shipment and see what can be done to move it forward.
- Call upon doctor office or the patient if information is needed and try to obtain.
- Continue duties as a Provider Services Representative and Technician for each and every shipment.
DMT Support Provider Technician
April 2006—May 2008
- Process new prescription requests in a timely manner; verifying and reviewing of incoming faxes.
- Research, assist and make decisions under the supervision of a pharmacist.
- Responsible for each entry by pharmacist who review all entries by the technicians.
DMT Support Representative
July 2005—April 2006
- Placed calls to Dr Offices to assist with completion of prescription orders.
- Informed patients of order status when necessary.
- Continued to maintain time efficiency and productivity under minimal supervision.
DMT Pharmacy Product Associate
August 2004—July 2005
- Promoted one-stop service to customers within the inbound calling environment.
- Placed marketing calls to CIGNA members to provide details on the mail order home delivery program.
- Maintained customer satisfaction by responding accurately and promptly to members’ questions.
June 2003 - August 2004
Sioux Falls, SD
Customer Service & Sales Representative
June 2003 — August 2004
- Interpersonal skills with persuasiveness within inbound calling center environment.
- Goal oriented to meet daily, weekly, and monthly sales requirements.
- Problem solving and decision making ability maintaining customer satisfaction.
December 2002 - May 2003
Customer Service Representative
December 2002 — May 2003
- Inbound calling center environment and responsible for maintaining excellent customer relations.
- Completing customer inquiries promptly and in a efficient manner.
- Accurately respond to customers’ account information researched and delivered prompt response.
Bachelor of Arts
1999 – 2003
Graduated May 2003
- Business Administration with emphasis on Management & Marketing
High School Diploma
1995 – 1999
Nashua-Plainfield High School
Graduated May 1999
- General Studies
ActiveCollab – Proficient
Active Campaign – Proficient
Asana – Proficient
HubSpot – Proficient
MailChimp – Proficient
Gravity Forms – Proficient
JotForm – Proficient
Beaver Builder – Proficient
WordPress Strategy & Design – Proficient
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
General Management Skills
- Team Building
- Problem Solving
Project Management Skills
- Project Management Tools & Techniques (Scope/Time/Cost)
- Organizational Savvy
- Effectively work with Project Team to identify requirements and timetables
- Experience managing deliverables and milestones (on time, within budget, and meeting business needs)
- Effective project recovery skills with ability to manage troubled teams/projects and bring them to success
- Proven experience with variety of projects (size and scope)
- Organized and efficient in work processes
- Pro-active, Can-do Attitude
- Confidence and Commitment
- Enthusiasm and Passion
- Flexibility and Adaptability to Change and Cultural Realities
- Personal Integrity
- Common Sense
People Management Skills
- Build and Manage Interpersonal Relationships
- Ability to Influence and Win Respect
- Know When Not to Manage
- Active Listening
- Role Model
RECOMMENDED BY STACI
Are you wondering “why do some people perform better at work than others?” Check out this book to learn Morten Hansen’s “Seven Work Smarter Practices” that can be applied by anyone looking to maximize their time and performance.
Every calmbox is packed full of a brand new set of 6-8 full-size mindfully curated items like music, books, candles, personal care items, yummy snacks, motivational reminders, and so much more, to help you unwind and relax.