I am not sure if you were aware but the Virtual Event Industry is actually one of those markets that has GROWN in leaps and bounds during this economic downturn. 67% of professionals responsible for physical events report that overall attendance has dropped, and 76% of businesses say have already begun using or plan to start using Virtual Events in 2009. In fact, 70% of Corporate Event Organizers predict a reduction in live events in 2010, and forecast major growth in virtual conferences and webinars.
There is no better time than now to position yourself as a Virtual Event Specialist!
The popular training center, VAClassroom.com has just unveiled the Virtual Event Specialist Self Study Certification Program. VAClassroom has a knack for providing the right niche training opportunities at the right time.
This self study training program will cover the key set-up, implementation and management activities for the 5 most popular virtual events in 2010, including tele-events, webinars, live podcasts, online radio and webTV.
Just click here to get all the course details and enroll today!
With the rapid growth and popularity of Virtual Events, this training will give you a competitive edge and ultimately increase your client and income opportunities here in 2010 and beyond!
Get More Training:
- Facebook Fanpages Training Course
- Virtual Event Specialist Preview Call
- Blog Marketing Tips and Tactics
- Access “In-Demand VA Skills Clients are Seeking Today!
- Internet Marketing Certification Course
- VAClassroom‘s Social Media Marketing Program
- Building a Profitable Niche as a Virtual Event Specialist (Even in a Down Economy)