- Buy a domain.
- Buy hosting for your domain.
- Install FREE WordPress.org platform.
- Pick a free theme until you can afford a Premium theme like StudioPress.
- Google for other VAs (Virtual Assistant Business websites) and see what their websites have on them.
- Most websites will include, Home, About, Services, Rates, Portfolio, Contact.
- Sign up for Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Squidoo.
- Use SocialOomph or Hootsuite to help you stay connected with your Followers, Friends and Connections.
- Join an online mastermind group.
- Get Internet StartUp Guide by Kelly McCausey.
The Complete Internet Marketing Moms Start Up Guide has lots of information that will help you with your questions. Such as a press release. When your website is ready and all your pages are up including rates and services – get your press release up and listed on the FREE press release sites.
Wish you the best with your journey along the way. About 18 months ago – I was right where you are. So if you get stuck – feel free to leave a comment with your question or concern – and I will try to help you!