Yoko Co. — McLean, VA
Project Coordinator | Interactive Marketing Firm
- Being the point person for clients, making communication easy and projects efficient.
- Ensuring projects and campaigns stay on time and don’t lose focus of their end goals.
- Setting up and overseeing procedures for Yoko Co. and managing the team’s communication, to ensure client work is handled quickly.
- Establishing a knowledge base for the Yoko Co. team and creating trainings so that all work is done with the highest quality—and gets results.
Executive Administrative Assistant
May 2014—August 2014
- Responsible for assisting the CEO with handling their inbox and assisting with the calendar and organizing meetings.
- Creating recap emails after calls as well as recap reports after meetings.
- Responsible for helping to manage the team’s communication and infrastructure including various platforms used by the team.
- By being part of a small team, also assisting with other tasks on an as needed basis.
Creative Virtual Spark, LLC — Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Virtual Assistant | Entrepreneur | Co-Founder
April 2009—June 2014
- Successful Created and Maintained Self-Employment Online Service-Based Business
- Launched StaciJansma.com in April 2009, with first clients in May 2009
- Established LLC in May 2012
- My business tagline: Your Online 24/7 Virtual Assistant—Ready To Help You As You Need It!
- Assist clients in all areas from Website Design, Graphic Design, Social Media Setup/Management, Shopping Cart Setup, Administrative Tasks, PowerPoint Presentations, Submit Articles, Press Releases and more to drive traffic to where client needs it
- Assist clients in the technical areas so they can keep their business moving forward through their passion and leave the rest to me to worry about.
Cigna Tel-Drug — Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Certified Pharmacy Technician | Delayed Order Team Member
Provider Services | Mail Order Pharmacy
May 2008—June 2009
- Review the current shipment and see what can be done to move it forward
- Call upon doctor office or the patient if information is needed and try to obtain
- Continue duties as a Provider Services Representative and Technician for each and every shipment
DMT Support Provider Technician | Mail Order Pharmacy
April 2006—May 2008
- Process new prescription requests in a timely manner; verifying and reviewing of incoming faxes
- Research, assist and make decisions under the supervision of a pharmacist
- Responsible for each entry by pharmacist who review all entries by the technicians
DMT Support Representative | Mail Order Pharmacy
July 2005—April 2006
- Placed calls to Dr Offices to assist with completion of prescription orders
- Informed patients of order status when necessary
- Continued to maintain time efficiency and productivity under minimal supervision
DMT Pharmacy Product Associate | Mail Order Pharmacy
August 2004—July 2005
- Promoted one-stop service to customers within the inbound calling environment
- Placed marketing calls to CIGNA members to provide details on the mail order home delivery program
- Maintained customer satisfaction by responding accurately and promptly to members’ questions
Citibank — Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Customer Service/Sales Representative | Bankcards
June 2003—August 2004
- Interpersonal skills with persuasiveness within inbound calling center environment
- Goal oriented to meet daily, weekly, and monthly sales requirements
- Problem solving and decision making ability maintaining customer satisfaction
Gmac Mortgage — Waterloo, Iowa
Customer Service Representative | Mortgage
December 2002—May 2003
- Inbound calling center environment and responsible for maintaining excellent customer relations
- Completing customer inquiries promptly and in a efficient manner
- Accurately respond to customers’ account information researched and delivered prompt response