Yoko Co. | Interactive Marketing Firm
McLean, VA | May 2014 — Present
January 2016 — Present
- Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals to ensure we are being efficiently with our time, within budget and to our company standards.
- Plays an integral production leadership role.
August 2014 — January 2016
- Being the point person for clients, making communication easy and projects efficient.
- Ensuring projects and campaigns stay on time and don’t lose focus of their end goals.
- Setting up and overseeing procedures for Yoko Co. and managing the team’s communication, to ensure client work is handled quickly.
- Establishing a knowledge base for the Yoko Co. team and creating trainings so that all work is done with the highest quality—and gets results.
Executive Administrative Assistant
May 2014 — August 2014
- Responsible for assisting Chris Yoko, President & CEO with handling his inbox and assisting with the calendar and organizing meetings.
- Creating recap emails after calls as well as recap reports after meetings.
- Responsible for helping to manage the team’s communication and infrastructure including various platforms used by the team.
- By being part of a small team, also assisting with other tasks, as needed.
Creative Virtual Spark, LLC | Virtual Assistant Services
Cedar Rapids, IA | April 2009 — June 2014
Your Online 24/7 Virtual Assistant
April 2009 — June 2014
- Successful Created and Maintained Self-Employment Online Service-Based Business.
- Launched StaciJansma.com in April 2009, with first clients in May 2009. Established LLC in May 2012.
- My business tagline: Your Online 24/7 Virtual Assistant—Ready To Help You As You Need It!
- Assist clients in all areas from Website Design, Graphic Design, Social Media Setup/Management, Shopping Cart Setup, Administrative Tasks, PowerPoint Presentations, Submit Articles, Press Releases and more to drive traffic to where client needs it.
- Assist clients in the technical areas so they can keep their business moving forward through their passion and leave the rest to me to worry about.
Cigna Tel-Drug | Mail Order Pharmacy
Sioux Falls, SD | May 2008 — June 2009
Certified Pharmacy Technician & Delayed Order Team Member
May 2008—June 2009
- Review the current shipment and see what can be done to move it forward.
- Call upon doctor office or the patient if information is needed and try to obtain.
- Continue duties as a Provider Services Representative and Technician for each and every shipment.
DMT Support Provider Technician
April 2006—May 2008
- Process new prescription requests in a timely manner; verifying and reviewing of incoming faxes.
- Research, assist and make decisions under the supervision of a pharmacist.
- Responsible for each entry by pharmacist who review all entries by the technicians.
DMT Support Representative
July 2005—April 2006
- Placed calls to Dr Offices to assist with completion of prescription orders.
- Informed patients of order status when necessary.
- Continued to maintain time efficiency and productivity under minimal supervision.
DMT Pharmacy Product Associate
August 2004—July 2005
- Promoted one-stop service to customers within the inbound calling environment.
- Placed marketing calls to CIGNA members to provide details on the mail order home delivery program.
- Maintained customer satisfaction by responding accurately and promptly to members’ questions.
Citibank | Bankcards
Sioux Falls, SD | June 2003 — August 2004
Customer Service/Sales Representative
June 2003 — August 2004
- Interpersonal skills with persuasiveness within inbound calling center environment.
- Goal oriented to meet daily, weekly, and monthly sales requirements.
- Problem solving and decision making ability maintaining customer satisfaction.
GMAC Mortgage | Mortgage
Waterloo, IA | December 2002 — May 2003
Customer Service Representative
December 2002 — May 2003
- Inbound calling center environment and responsible for maintaining excellent customer relations.
- Completing customer inquiries promptly and in a efficient manner.
- Accurately respond to customers’ account information researched and delivered prompt response.